Is there REALLY a way to get rid of cellulite?

Seems like the older I get, the more cellulite I see on my rear, legs and now my arms!
I work out daily and like to think I'm a fit person but I see those horrible dimples on my body.
I've seen numerous ads that promise to rid the body of cellulite but do they really work?

If you have tried something that really works, please share it with me.

Dimples,
On the wrong cheeks

TexasSweetheart

Asked by TexasSweetheart at 10:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No. But I have heard tha a product that Avon makes works in the apperance. Cellulite comes from the inside out. It's not a surface issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• NO there is not fix for it. I saw it on The Drs...they said all the claims are false so don't waste your money.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yep, there is a way. Not a good way, and not cheap..but liposuction will get rid of it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Nothing will GET RID of it BUT you can diminish it ALOT. I'm 18 and never had cellulite but when I went from 104 to 140 lbs when I was pregnant it got the best of me!! I have it on the backs of my legs. I bought this lotion by ST.IVES thats just for cellulite. It's about $5 at Wal-Mart. It smells realllly good too! The Nivea cellulite patches work too but they are quiet expensive for long term use so I wouldnt recommend it.I put the st. ives on everytime I get out of the shower and before I go to bed. It's really helped. Then another good way to diminish it is to lay in the tanning bed or buy a self tanner. I lay in the tanning bed on my back for 20 minutes every other day. It helps by kind of camoflauging(?) the dimples. I'm sure a self tanner would work too.
    1awesome_mama

Answer by 1awesome_mama at 2:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Try Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream from Avon its on sale right now for $9.99
    If you follow the directions correctly and use it as long as it says it works REALLY well. I was surprised in the difference on my thighs in just two weeks. You should really try it out! www.youravon.com/dhullum code fsany gets you free shipping! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009