People who don't take care of their animals piss me the f*** off. adult content

It's rant time.

Seriously? You want to 'get rid of' your dog because you think you can't handle him? Because you have a 2 year old and a baby on the way? And you got the dog when you knew you were pregnant?

Bitch, if you can't take care of a dog, how are you going to take care of a baby? How well do you treat your toddler?

I am sick to fucking death of people owning animals when they shouldn't. And having kids when they shouldn't. UGH.

FreeForAll

Asked by FreeForAll at 7:53 PM on May. 14, 2012 in Pets

• My neighbors have a dog that has been in a pen since last August.... Seriously....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:56 PM on May. 14, 2012

• We all have been known to make poor choices in our life. I hope this Mom will make a better choice and give the dog a loving home and not send him to a shelter.
    Anonymous

• Animal control says they cannot do anything because the dog has food, shelter, water, etc....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:58 PM on May. 14, 2012

• On this we do agree ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:59 PM on May. 14, 2012

• FFA I don't get it either but it happens all the time. We have rescued all of our dogs. It is sad.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:01 PM on May. 14, 2012

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:03 PM on May. 14, 2012

• Hope you feel better now OP.
    Oh, if we could all be like you..never a mistake made, never a wrong decision, never a regret. You could show us all so much.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:07 PM on May. 14, 2012

• Free, I agree my pets are like my kids, but if she can't handle it, wouldn't it be better for the dog to go somewhere that a person will value it? I am trying to make up with my 8lb dog as we speak,, lol,, not everyone values animals as humans without a voice, and I think a pet deserves to be treated as such.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:07 PM on May. 14, 2012

• Meooma, kindly shut the fuck up until you can direct me to a post where I've said I never made a wrong decision or have no regrets about my life, thanks.
    FreeForAll

Comment by FreeForAll (original poster) at 8:11 PM on May. 14, 2012

• Some people and the way they treat their animals are not fit to breathe the same air as other folks do. Sick fucks...Then they blame the dog when the dog snaps at people cause it wasn't properly socialized or trained. I love Cesar Millan, and wish more people would listen to him.

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:16 PM on May. 14, 2012