Did you tear or have an episiotomy with your first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had an episiotomy. It kept me from having to have an emergency c-section so I didn't mind. Everything healed up like new...or better than new if you ask my dh (sorry if that was TMI lol)
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I started to tear with my first so they cut me a little, but I also had to have forceps with her. My second I didn't tear I didnt have to be cut anything with that one
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• nope nothing thank God!!!! I had such an amazing L&D and I was induced. Wouldn't change a thing!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I tore with my first (from use of vacuum). Didn't tear & wasn't cut with second!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i had to be cut all the way to my a*s ( sorry for the details) recovery was bad,i couldn't get up, sit or use bathroom for 2 weeks
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I tore a little and then had an episiotomy.....it was far worse than I ever expected. It was terribly sore for several weeks and going poo was like anticipating your arm being chopped off...it stunk. The wound healed but it took a long time...it turned out my body was allergic to the stiches. The complete recovery took over a year...the wound healed but the site was sore. Sorry for so much info but this was one of those things no one ever told me about......if you have one and you have lots of pain....get it checked out.
    Anonymous

• i had an episiotomy and hated it because my DR sucked and i never healed very well.. 3 years later and its still sore. Im prego now and will be talking to me NEW FANTASTIC dr about why its so sore.
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Neither, I had a c-section which sucks!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I had a second degree tear. I'm almost five weeks postpartum and I'm completely healed =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009