Update Payton

I took her to the ER last night and they did a chest x-ray the worst things they could have done. They put her in this thing that I couldnt hold her all I could do was hold her hand up so they could take it and watch her cry. Then they gave her a breathing treatment. They said it she just has a Upper Respitory Infection (Cold) and gave her a decongestent and antibiotic. But she is doing ok right now her fever is staying down and she seems last congested.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 11:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• thats all well and good but its not a question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• im glad she's feeling better! =)
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• That's not the worst thing in the world. My daughter died of cancer at age 4. Put things in perspective. And what's the question?
    Anonymous

• I am sorry about your dd but I asked a ? on here yesterday and all the ladies asked me to tell them how she was so I did. Iknow it isnt a ? but if cafemom didnt mind they would delete it.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think it is just fine that you updated us on your baby. Ignore anon number 1 and maybe block her next time.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Ignore anon number 2 as well. She is taking her anger out on you.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009