Feeling really sick:( tmi

So i woke up this morning and ate a bowl of cereal then i ended up puking it all up then my head started heating up and my nose started bleeding is this normal? And im 25weeks preg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know the nose bleeding part is normal. It has something to do with your blood vessels expanding and the skin around them getting weaker, or something like that. Anyway, the nose bleeding is normal.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It sounds pretty normal to me. Unfortunately, contrary to popular belief, morning sickness does not stop at the end of your first trimester, and just because you don't get it in you first trimester does not mean you won't get it later in your pregnancy (not saying thats what you think....I'm just saying).

Thats what it sounds like to me. Morning Sickness. Try to keep down some fluids, and if it gets worse to where you can not keep at least fluids down for 24 hours, then call your doc cause you don't want to get dehydrated.

Oh, and peppermint tea helped me tremendously with my morning sickness.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I get nose bleeds all the time being pregnant. The vomiting could have caused the nose bleed, all the force a person has when throwing up. I have not had morning sickness since 14 weeks and it seems to be make a slight comeback at 35 weeks. Good Luck hun and make sure to talk to your doctor about it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• hello i am 2months pregnant and i have very bad morning sickness i can eat and then it all comes back up i have lost alot of weight cause of it .
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009