Lose 20 pounds!

I really dont feel good about my weight! I feel like everyone is skinny! People are always reminding me of how good I used to look! I need to lose these 20 pounds in a decent amount of time! Help!?

Khyries_Mommy

Asked by Khyries_Mommy at 11:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Reducing your calories by 3500 a week, 500 a day will yeild a pound a week just by doing that.. I dont count calories, I just limit my portion sizes and use a small 5 inch dinner plate to help with the sizes, I also limit my soda to 1 20 oz pepsi per day, I dont eat fried or junk food often. Ceral is a good sweet snack but with a small bowl. Exersize on top of portion size control will also help you rid the extra fat, but you may weight more so go by inches if you exersise alot. I went from 145ish to 120 in like 3 months, and have kept it off for a year and a half so far...I still eat what I want, I just eat about half of it,do not skip meals it will cause you to over eat at the next meal.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• smaller portion sizes, eat more fruits, veggies and whole grains. 30-45 minutes of cardio a day will help a lot! Drink lots of water!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• This is going to sound CRAZY but if you are like me...DESPERATE then I hope you listen. I thought my husband was OUT OF HIS MIND...until recently. He has been on a "can only" diet. He's eating NOTHING but beans, vegetables, etc., anything that comes in a can. You wouldn't believe what all comes in a can that is actually good. He has dropped...you ready? 20 pounds in 3 weeks!!! JUST FROM changing what he ate. If he didn't have to open it with a can opener I swear he wouldn't eat it. I cannot believe how different he looks. Can you say, "I AM SO DOING WHAT HE DID." I started doing it today. I feel really good and full. I've had beets and peas and beans with snap peas...all in a can. It's freakin easy and FAST. I love it. He's SLIM. He didn't just lose it...you can actually see his abs! I'm telling you it's crazy. IF you try it please let me know how you're doing.
    Becky247

Answer by Becky247 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009