did you hear of the Caylee Anthony doll?

a man made a doll supposedly in remembrance of her! yeah right! right now the sale of the doll is suspended but if it's released will you be buying one?

i think he is sick trying to make money off the death of a sweet child.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It is flat out wrong, plus the doll has blonde hair poor Caylee had brown. I would never buy a doll of someone that was murder.

Sign the petition to NOT sell the doll.
    http://www.gopetition.com/online/24801.html
    cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• no i will not be buying one. i dont think ANYONE should profit in this little girls death.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Me neither...and because I have boys! LOL

Not only is/was it in poor taste, but the doll didn't even resemble Caylee. Trying to draw a parallel between any ol' doll and the dead toddler is just stupid.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Now THAT should be illegal!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think it was a nice "idea" in his head-- create something to remember this sweet little life that was ended too soon... But it does come off as a bit macabre, i think, trying to make money from such a horrific loss... No, I won't be buying one.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think its sick too...I definetly will not buy one of those!!
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Maybe if the profits were going to some kind of "help to find missing childrens groups" or something like that, then yes, but I doubt that thats what is going to happen.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• He didn't ask permission of the family.

He's a jerk making a quick buck.

Only idiots would buy this.

'Nuff said.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am probably in the minority but I am not as outraged about this. I think her family has been making money off her left and right and if this guy could show exactly what charity this money would be going to then I would buy one. It depends on the charity and % of money going and things like that. My dd is almost 4 and doesnt know anything about the Caylee case despite the fact I have followed it. That is how it should be. Kids shouldnt know about the case and therefore this doll, is just a doll.

Answer by gemgem at 11:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I was mortified when I saw that on Nancy Grace a few night ago. It is sick and twisted. If he wanted to honor this child he could have taken the money he put into the manufactering of this doll and began a college scholarship for children from abusive backgrounds or something.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2009