what do you think...

i was watching nancy grace last night and it was mentioned that the family wants to have Caylee Anthony's funeral behind bars so her mother can be there. I want to get everyone else's opinion of whether she should be allowed to attend the funeral of her daughter. no bashing please. i dont think she should be allowed to attend. all the evidence points to her being the person to take this little girls life. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Casey already attended the funeral of her daughter, WHEN SHE KILLED AND BURIED HER!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I would be affraid that if they allowed something like that it would turn into a circus. She is in jail for her murder, she wasn't cooperative in finding her, and told many lies to the cops. She should not be allowed. Nope.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think she should be allowed. As much as I think she is guilty of this crime I think she should be because we are all innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. That means she has rights just like any of us do until she is convicted. I dont believe in taking peoples rights from them until due process has been done. At this point shes sitting in jail awaiting trial and should be allowed. Now like I said I think shes guilty as sin, BUT when you start taking rights from one person then its a real slippery slope.

Answer by gemgem at 11:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I totally agree with you gemgem!
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 11:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I don't think that the jail should have to have special accomodations for her. If she was just a suspect-uncharged then she should attend-other moms have been tried for same crimes and didn't get special treatment. JMO.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my heart says to take away her rights as a human being let alone a mother. no child should ever be treated the way this poor girl was. i have a 2 year old little boy and i cant imagine losing him especially at my own hands. but in the legal aspect-gemgem i agree with you. if her rights are violated in any way-it can be called a mistrial or something. if they are going to put her away they have to do it right or else she can walk.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Sheesh, should Ted Bundy have been allowed to attend the funeral of his victims? What is wrong with this family???
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 11:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hrmmm, let's look at this. The woman was at a BAR when her daughter was missing/left for dead BUT NOW wants to be at the funeral?? I don't think so.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I don't see why she should get special treatment, whether she's guilty or not. She has been charged and is in jail. Are they going to do this for every inmate who has a loved one die while they are in jail? I doubt it. Unless you're going to do it for everyone, you can't make exceptions.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I personally agree with gemgem...
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 12:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2009