If you could know the truth...would you?

If your DH, SO ect. was cheating on you...would you want to know? Honestly...?!?!
I would not...I would probably kill someone lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep I would so I could hire my lawyer.

Answer by gemgem at 11:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• As heartbreaking as it would be, and even though it would be much more comfortable to keep my head buried firmly in the sand, I'd want to know. I'd want to protect myself from STD's and also to get my life in order so that I would be prepared to live it on my own.

Answer by Bmat at 11:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes as painful as it would be.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 11:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Your damn right I would want to know!!! I gave him my heart and soul and made a vow to him in front of God......... Marriage is very sacred in my books.

Although it would hurt........... I would want to know.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 11:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Excellent question. I would only bc I don't want everyone who does know laugh at me. I see so many wives being laughed at behind their back over their dh cheating on them. Even when you tell them though they would rather remain in denial. IDK. I'd rather know myself. My SO tells me if he goes out with someone else. I don't like it but I'm not married to him so I can't tell him to stop. I'd rather hear it from him than from some OW. I've had that happen and all hell broke loose!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• But that doesn't say I would get divorced from him...seperated probably until I know for sure the affair stopped.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 11:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I would want to know
    steelersmomof4

Answer by steelersmomof4 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yeah i would want to know because we love eachother and i dont want to live a LIE!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Of course I would want to know.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes, I'd want to know!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009