How soon after you lo got their bottom two teeth did their top two come in?

Asked by kboney29 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son's bottom two came in at about 6 months, and then the top 4 came in all at the same time at about 8 or 9 months I believe.

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• different times for different kids. theres really no way to say. my son cut his top first and cut 2 teeth a month for what seemed like forever

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• 4 months, but all kids are different. My dd got her two bottom at the exact same time, then her two top at the same time as well.

Answer by navy-wife at 12:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My son's teeth came in randomly (in pairs) but not in the order that they are suppossed to according to the "average child" chart. He is very healthy, big, strong, and no health problems. My mother in law has ten kids and she said all of her childrens teeth came in at different times and in different order. There really is no sure fire way to know when they will come in or if it is normal. I think just like losing your baby teeth, some kids go faster than others.

Answer by J3Atherton at 1:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009