What do u think is wrong?

every morning and almost all day my eyes have been very sensitive to light. whenever i'm around it, it always makes my eyes water really bad. what do u think is wrong? what should i do?

SpiderMama123

Asked by SpiderMama123 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Health

• Have you had your eyes tested?

People who begin to loose their long distance vision can be very sensitive to light.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Have you changed eye makeup recently or has the formula changed on any of your eye makeup recently? I have an allergy to something in Mabeline mascara and my eyes water at the slightest irritation when I wear it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• go to the eye doctor maybe or ur regular doctor
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Restasis. My eyes don't tear anymore. It is precription and all the other over the counter stuff does not work as well.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If you wear contacts like me, you might need to switch your solutions. My eyes became really sensitive to light and watered alot etc. I switched solutions and it went away. good luck
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009