Is it me or...........

does it seem like babies ages 6-9 months are just plain whiny? OMG, my 8 month old is driving me crazy?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its those stupid teeth!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hey me too, my 8 month old, is fussy, he is also getting his 2 top teeth!!
    I have heard they grow out of it, but I have no idea....
    to help with the whiney part i take my son from room to room during the day, the new surroundings seem to help, for a minute, gives me just enough time to do the quick pick up.
    Dont you just love nap time!!! ahhhh no sound!!!!!!
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 12:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• mines 9 months and he teeths too but i guess im lucky for all my kids were great babies but very wild and crazy now lol mine had no probs with teething
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes, he's sleeping as we speak.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• He's got his two bottom teeth a month ago and his top gums are aligning, getting ready for more teeth...Agggg *pulls hair out*
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• can I ask you what are you feeding him?
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 12:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• He eats three meals of cereal/baby food a day and 6 oz of formula about 5-6 times a day.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• yep, I can see the swollen part and underneath the gum I can see the white! so its coming.
    He got his 2 bottom teeth at the same time, about yeah a month ago maybe a month and a half
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 12:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yep, proably teeth! That and they are now really aware of just how much YOU can do and just how little THEY can do. I know it drove my daughter nuts to not be able to do the things she wanted to do.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• hes a good eater!!! My son does 2 jars of baby food, and lots of snacks, apples in the net thingy, cantalope, the gerber gradutes puffs, the gerber gradute cookies, grapes. thing i Know he wont chock on.
    The formula is the hard part, he will drink 6 oz before naps, then at meal times he will only have 2 to 3 oz
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 12:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009