Best Exercise for tummy after having a C-Sec?

WEll now that my DD is 6 months old I just started to go to the gym. I had a c-sec, But now i am not to sure of what is the best workout system for me to get my flat tummy back? Will it ever be flat again? Ive heard that once you have a c-sec U might not ever be albe to get your tummy as flat again. Is this true? If not what can i do to get my tummy Flat again?

Jmommy2B

Asked by Jmommy2B at 12:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I went to Curves after my son was born via c-section. I just used all their machines, in the circuit, like you're supposed to. Within 6 months, I lost all the weight and my pants fit again. My tummy is relatively flat. I'm not sure which machine did the trick, but something worked.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• omg i was just typing a answer to this question and it was really long, then it got deleted!

im not typing it again.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• See if your gym has an ab class that you can take! I do leg raises, side planks, crunches, side twists and at home I have an ab lounge which I love!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• and the big excersice ball is the best thing for your abs and could be used mulitple ways, get one of those or look up videos on youtube remember them and use the ball at your gym
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I had 3 C-sections and the best thing for me was Pilates. I bought Windsor Pilates that came with the exercise ring and started doing it at home after baby #3. It worked really great, especially strengthening the core muscles. Good luck!

3baby_boyz

Answer by 3baby_boyz at 3:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I had a C-section when I had my daugher. It went very well, and I had hardly any discomfort afterwards. I love doing crunches and started doing LIGHT crunches 2 weeks after my c-section. I didnt go full force with it. Just about 50 light crunches here and there. I lost the weight fast doing that and eating brocolli and cauliflower only with ranch dressing and lots of water. Dieting will help you lose weight but the crunches will help get rid of that annoying flab. I was back to 119 in no time.
    1awesome_mama

Answer by 1awesome_mama at 2:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009