Having problems with Cafemom

I need some help with changing my privacy for my photos/albums. I want to change it to "Everyone" so I can add them to my widgets. I looked up how to do it, tried it, and did not find what Cafemom suggested. Then when I tried to go back to the directions of how to change it...I couldn't find the frequently asked questions regarding my profile/account. Why does it seem so hard to navigate on Cafemom? I use a few other "friend" websites and never have such problems. So...how do I change my photo/album privacy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• try clicking on your photos than push to edit them it should be there to change on how it's viewed.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Open your photo and click on edit photo details. When you click on your album, you can edit it by clicking edit album details.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2009