What makes your s/o awesome to you?

There's always a lot of venting about our s/o's so I thought it would be nice for a + ?.

My answer is that my husband is so supportive, loving and kind to everyone around him. He's a nice guy, a hard worker and sweet. We have 4 really awesome sons and I know that they are the way they are because their dad is such a wonderful man and role model for them. He does drive me nuts from time to time but 99% of the time, even after almost 27 years, he can melt my heart with how sweet he is to me, to his sons (who are all in their 20's) and to others around him.

tracylynnr67

Asked by tracylynnr67 at 2:13 PM on May. 15, 2012 in Relationships

• How funny i just made a post about this too lol..

With my dh is the best in every way.. yeah we may have a rough moments but he also makes my gray clouds go away.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 2:23 PM on May. 15, 2012

• There are many things.. but I think he is awesome because he got with me & has been helping me support my two daughters (that aren't his) for the last 2 years. Now we have a baby of our own & he treats each & every one of our children the same. Nothing sexier than a guy who takes on a responsibility like that♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:15 PM on May. 15, 2012

• My husband can be a butt, especially about my job. But there is a lot about him I love. He's generous. He's a good Daddy. Great lover. He's a good provider.
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 2:50 PM on May. 15, 2012

• He is the only person who will put up with me. The only person who wants to be around me.

Answer by louise2 at 2:21 PM on May. 15, 2012

• He's very nerdy and some of the computer geek talk (mostly having to do with his work) goes right over my head but I love that he talks to me about it anyways, kwim? And I can tell him any little thing having to do with the kids or what goes on in MY boring day and he still pays attention and at least acts like he cares ;-) lol, we've been 'together' for 12 years (high school sweet hearts) and the fact that we still find stuff to talk about is wonderful in and of itself! :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:56 PM on May. 15, 2012

• he is good at everything he does and everything he tries
    CaLiMaMom

Answer by CaLiMaMom at 1:01 AM on May. 16, 2012

• He makes me laugh.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:24 PM on May. 16, 2012