A Homophobe's Guide for Dealing with a Gay Child adult content

Direct quotes from random homophobes on Twitter. These all happen to be from women (aka current or potential mothers). The site, unfortunately, has a much longer list that includes both men and women equally:

"if I have a son , and he turn out gay ima beat the living gayness out of his ass ."

"in the far future, when i have a son...i will punch da shit outta him if i ever catch him doin some fag shit!"

"If my son grow up to be gay ima pay a bitch to rape him"

"If my Son or daughter became a gay in their life , I would disown him / her and throw them out to the streeets, then beat that ass"

"If my son EVER told me he was gay I will have my whole family lined up just waiting to beat his ass Lmao"

"if mii son was gay ill whip his ass and make him eat some puxxy...that booty will never be sore"

"swear , if my son was gay .. . ima make a girl rape him ' like real talk . lol" (this one is already a mother, her username includes the word "babymama")

"If my son be gay ima show him a girl coot coot everyday and say son this is what u want"

"If my son was to even come out GAY I will KILL HIM WHERE HE STANDS"

"If I have a son and he turn out gay. I will shoot him myself. No battyman!!!"

"I swear if my son turned out gay i'd try for anutha baby. No time for dat shit."

Anyone still think this is an issue about morality? Anyone care to point out exactly what is moral about any of these current and potential mothers?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:24 PM on May. 15, 2012 in Parenting Debate

• Scary how so many mothers on here have agreed with these exact sentiments.

Where do you find these ghetto rats on Twitter?
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 5:25 PM on May. 15, 2012

• some people shouldnt even be parents
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:25 PM on May. 15, 2012

• Where do you find these ghetto rats on Twitter?

There's an activist (at the link) who kindly assembles all these tweets and puts them in one spot for all the world to see, with the user's name and photo still attached.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 5:28 PM on May. 15, 2012

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1162566/Homophobic_or_pro_life

This topic previously discussed at the link above.
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 5:35 PM on May. 15, 2012

• These illiterate morons shouldn't be procreating anyway.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:36 PM on May. 15, 2012

• that makes me sick, how can a person not love their child so much that they cant overlook it? One of mine is gay, I wasnt thrilled, I didnt get it and I was raised to hate it. I went to counseling and reversed the teachings the church had drilled into me. She is not even my bio child and I would never shun her for being gay....she is a precious child who never did anything to deserve such hatred.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:40 PM on May. 15, 2012

• I wonder why they chose to put mostly minorities on there. I couldn't help but notice most of them were black and I know there are a lot of white people who think that way too. Hmm..
    Anonymous

• I wonder why they chose to put mostly minorities on there.

They choose or that's the demographic that's posting about it on Twitter? No single person puts this list together, one person runs the Twitter acct, anyone who knows about it retweets when they see things to them so they can post it. Start retweeting the white homophobes you know to them.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 5:44 PM on May. 15, 2012

• What really makes me mad are the ones that are like "Is it wrong to say I'd murder my son if he was gay but I'd be okay if my daughter was? I don't give a fuck that's just how I feel" WTH is that? That makes no sense!
    Conmom456

Answer by Conmom456 at 5:46 PM on May. 15, 2012

• No i thought whoever was running the site chose to put them on there. Don't jump down my throat when you misunderstood what I said, and i don't have a twitter so somebody else will have to make sure that all races look like equal assholes.
    Anonymous