has any one here every had a tummy tuck.

I am going to try to get a tummy tuck this year. can you give me some advice. i need alot of info.

BOOGIETHEBOOG

Asked by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 12:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Do a lot of research, and talk to people that have had them done. Maybe your DR can refer you to someone who can talk to you about it. Since it is a big procedure, you want to make sure that you have done enough research and are comfortable with the situation before going forward.
    Best of luck to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I had a tummy tuck as part of another procedure. the results were great. right now, I would encourage you to ask the plastic surgeon for pictures of his work, find the surgeon by word of mouth if you can or get references from his office. it was a couple of days in the hospital with drains at home but if it's important to you, it's worth it. Remember, fat grows back and it may find it's way to other areas (like your thighs) after the operation so be prepared to keep fit and slim so you get the results for the rest of your life.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 1:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i actually looked at this website when i was looking to get one also, i havent ordered it because its to expensive for me but it migh help you. I cant find the website but here is the number and they will give you info and the site 1-888-497-2252
    armerswife

Answer by armerswife at 8:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2009