other than pooing...

What does Castor Oil do?

im curious as to who on here HAS tried it to induce labor and if it has worked for you or if it didnt work for you. and if you did try it, what it did to YOUR body. Thanks :)

(and if you didnt try it, you can give input on FACTS not opinions please but no arguments...im not trying to start arguments at all)

im not wanting a big debate on if you think it works or not and that its bad for the baby. just asking a simple question. it does NOT mean i am using it or will use it or have even thought about using it. im just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was very tempted to try it:) i did ask my doc about it though and he said it would not work it would just make you poo:(the best advice i would be able to give would be nipple stimulation. it works:) that's how i went into labor with my daughter..hubby's hand hurt but it did the trick:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i tried it before, and it did nothing. it didnt even make me have to poo.

i had some contractions but they soon went away... and nothing else happened or changed.
    Anonymous

• I use it on my face - castor and olive oil when I do my oil cleansing. AMAZING stuff!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009