i know ur tired of taxe questions but a little help

if my SO got his w2 today and we are waiting on mine and my w9 can we still go file without mine but take my check stubs? if so what all do we do after that and do i take my w2 and w9 after i get them. We need the cash so we can pay our bills they are already late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• sorry ^tax^
    Anonymous

• You need your W2.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 1:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You need to wait for the W2. But if he is just a SO and not husband you would be filing seperately anyway. So there is no reasn why he can't go and file his taxes and you file yours when your W2 comes!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• we have been living together for 3 yrs in march and last yr and in 07 we filed married jointly its common law marraige i say SO because we arent married through court or anything. and claims my son. So no we dont file seperatly. Thank you for helping. just needed advice
    Anonymous