i have morning sickness very bad do u think the baby will be ok .

i get sick very easy most of what i eat comes back up i am 2 months pregnant and i dont look it i am very skinny do u think the baby will be ok.

brittanysmom87

Asked by brittanysmom87 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They say the sicker you get the stronger the baby will be. It's normal for you to get sick. The baby will be fine.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I was horribly sick with all of mine, and they were all fine. Still, if you are having a hard time keeping anything down you should ask your doctor for a prescription to help with it. You also need to keep sipping a little bit as often as possible so you don't get dehydrated.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I would try doing an elimination type of diet to figure out if the food you're eating is making you sick.

The baby should be OK but you need to find a way to keep the food in you. You both need the nutrients.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 1:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I lost 13 lbs with my daughter and 11 lbs with this one in about 10 weeks... it was awful. I threw up 3-5 times a day and couldn't eat. I couldn't even keep my vitamins down, nothing.

Your baby will be ok. Try ginger ale, ginger tea, ginger gum.. to see if it will help the nausea. It may help. You can also ask your OB about zofran, it's expensive but he could give you samples. It helped me immensely..
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• the baby will take everything he or she needs so at the least you should be more worried about yourself... just make sure to take your vitamins
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It happens!! When I was first preggo I was sick 3 months straight!!! Barley could eat or keep anything down!! If you can't eat anything I would just drink lots of fluids!! The baby will be fine :]
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 3:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009