baby in side help

ladies i have a baby and i am really 16 what do i do

kiss-me-blue-22

Asked by kiss-me-blue-22 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do you have to pee?? go pee.
    Anonymous

• lol....no comments
    Anonymous

• what do you think ou should do only you can make that decision which you think is best for you .i had my baby two weeks before i turned 15 and i finished high school and did some college .your life is not over just because you have a baby .but you have to decide what is best for you and dont let anybody decide that for you .if you need more advise or just want to talk about this whole thing .message me
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• GROW UP YOU WANTED TOO ACT LIKE A ADULT NOW YOU GET TOO BE ONE
    Anonymous

• There is the option of finding a loving, stable two parent family for your baby.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Don't Listen To Ignorant Asses For One. I Had My Daughter At 15. The Most Important Thing Is To Do What Is Right For You And The Baby. Stay In School, So You Can Get A Good Job. Talk To Your Principal And Counselors. Get On Medi-Cal or Medicaide Whatever Your State Has. Go To The Doctor. There Are Probably Pregnancy Crisis Centers You Can Turn To For Advice.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2009