period-like cramps

my period is due a week from tomorrow.... my boyfriend and i been having unprotected sex... im having period-like cramps (no bleeding though) and a strong odor(not smelly or anything) what do think is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, it's due in a week so I wouldn't worry yet. Some women have period like cramps a week or two before their period starts.. got to love PMS. BUT every time I was got pregnant I would experience period symptoms and never get my period. I get period like cramps all during my pregnancy too..

Wait a week and take a test if you want to, or if your bothered by the smell go to the gyno to make sure there's no yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Pregnancy can cause period-like cramps, but it shouldn't cause odor. You might have an infection and should probably go to the doctor if it doesn't go away in a day or two.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I know kidney stones cause cramps and when ur pregnant they cause contractions and back pain.
    Anonymous