what is your dream?

what have u always wanted to do in ur life? always dreamed of doing?

SpiderMama123

Asked by SpiderMama123 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Owning a home, I mean no Mortgage. Traveling to different places and different countries

Answer by louise2 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have everything I ever dreamed of having. I have healthy we adjusted children. I have a fantastic husband who loves me and the kids and makes us the center of his world. We have a nice home, nice cars, food to eat, bills are paid, are stable financially and all of that is all I ever wanted. The only thing that would make life complete would be a knock at the door saying my ex was hit by a tractor trailer and is dead LOL j/k-maybe.
    Anonymous

• I have a great life as is. My hubby is active duty Air Force. We have 3 beautiful children, a decent home to live in, we've been so lucky in his career with promotions, duty stations, and very very few deployments/TDY's (he's been in 12 years and only deployed for 4 months so far). I get to be a stay-at-home mom, we've traveled alot. We have enough money to pay for the things we need and some things we want. The only things I still "dream" of doing are:

1. Moving closer to family (back to the south near TX)
    2. Getting my college degree (not sure in what though)
    3. Helping my hubby run our own restaurant when he retires (if he decides that's what he wants to do)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Being a disaster nurse, living in the mountains of VA & restoring an old victorian house
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My husband is in the military and we have dreams of retiring and building a Bed and Breakfast in a quiet little town a little closer to home. (Utah/Idaho/Colorado) That way we can have a little income, and we love having people around us all the time, and it would be a great place for family and friends to gather.
    JesiRae

Answer by JesiRae at 2:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009