where would u go?

if u could go anywhere to live in the whole world, where would it be? i would either go to Italy, or Tokyo in Japan

SpiderMama123

Asked by SpiderMama123 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Hawaii. Either that or South Carolina.

Answer by Bmat at 1:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i'd go back to my birthplace, Okinawa, Japan. i would take my DH & show him where i grew up (lived there a total of 7 years, 1984-1986 & 1997-2002). it is a glorious tropical island (better than Hawaii) & has the yummiest food & some of the clearest beaches. there are US military bases all over the island, so Americans are pretty common. man...i love that island!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• a hammock beside a mountain lake.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'd stay here in the good old US of A
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't go as so far as to live there.. but I'd LOVE to visit Santorini, Greece
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• We lived in germany for 3 years. I love germany.

Answer by louise2 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• We would leave the country for a few years if we could for sure. More then likely we would go to England since I have friends there.

Answer by gemgem at 1:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I want to go to Costa Rica, my boyfriend's home country. We're going to go in a few years, when our daughter is older and will understand where she is and all. I can't wait xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Someplace where its warm but not suffocating warm,has to have a beach with light blue waters and lots of coral. theirs so many choices I dont know! hahahaha
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I went on a work and witness trip to costa rica and there is nothing glorious and nice about it. Besides the nature beauty like the mountains and waterfalls. But see where and how those people live was HEARTBREAKING. (not saying anything bad cait about your hubby but that is one place i would not want to live.)

I would pick hawaii or some beautiful island with crystal clear water :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2009