Need a play date for my 6month :) and another adult to cov with..

Is there any other moms on here that are bored of staying home and live in Kihei Maui?

cheermickey

Asked by cheermickey at 1:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wish I lived in Maui!! We went there for our honeymoon and we loved it!!!! Plan to come back in the next few years! Good luck finding more mommy's in your area!!!
    hanasmommie

Answer by hanasmommie at 1:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• lol thanks...My bf is in the airforce and stantioned here for about 3 years..
    cheermickey

Answer by cheermickey at 1:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'd try in groups. You'll likely have better luck than in Answers. Here's a link to groups related to the search "hawaii". I struck out with maui and didn't try hawai'i.

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=hawaii

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• thanks for the help.. :)
    cheermickey

Answer by cheermickey at 2:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Honey, I WISH I lived in Maui. If you happen to be super rich...you can fly me out there and I'll hang with you all week. hehe.
    lauralii99

Answer by lauralii99 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Try www.meetup.com and type in your city. It is a great site that helps you to connect with moms and tots in your area. I have been in a group for a year and I love it! It really helps with feeling so disconnected all of the time!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 4:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009