What method do you use to prepare your taxes?

I used taxslayer.com. What did you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• HR TAX CUT ONLINE-FREE EDITION
    aaliyahmom

Answer by aaliyahmom at 1:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I do my own. But this is our first year having Kaylee, so this year we are going to go to a tax guy (a family friend recommended his guy) and pay attention to what he does so we can do our own in the future.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• We usually buy hrblock tax cut cd or turbo tax cd and do them ourselves.
    aameliaz

Answer by aameliaz at 1:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I did mine this morning using Turbo Tax online. I used the same thing last year and it took hardly no time since most of our info was the same. And if you are a Regions Bank customer you can go through thier website and save 20% off the cost. Mine was 23.95 because I itemize. If you do the EZ Form it is free.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 2:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• TurboTax, having filed yet but been using them for years. We file electronically with direct dep into our account.

Answer by gemgem at 2:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Girl, I just stuff all the stuff into a manilla envelope and let H & R Block deal with it... LOL!~
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I use a local CPA because I have standard income and several 1099's and deductions and all that stuff. I don't trust myself!
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• turbo tax freedom edition and i free file state because ND and SC are free file states . i never pay anyo9ne to do somethin g i can do lol
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• We have a certified accountant take care of ours. He's really good and works for a prestigous accounting firm in our area. Plus he lives in our city and is a family friend :)

Honestly, I don't trust anyone but a certified accountant to do our taxes.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• turbo tax and it was awesome!!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009