Can i be pregnant?

So yeah ive been on the pill for about a year,i recently this month switch mine and had sex when i was most fertile,He didnt "cum" just "pre-cum".I havent had my period yet and ive been having symptoms like crazy.Could i be pregnant?Ive been having Frequent urination,mood swings like crazy,my back hurts,my stomach,has pressure like its trying to grow outwards,weird cravings such as salty and sweet foods and other people dont normally eat etc salad with ranch and itallion dressing,fries with bbq sauce,i never have eaten it before, and morning sickness.headaches all the time.Anyone help please? im really desperate for answers

Niddyann1121

Asked by Niddyann1121 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry we are not ob doctors on here go see a doctor or go pee on a stick
    Anonymous

• When is your period expected. When you switch pills you are supposed to use a backup method for a while. I would take a pregnancy test when your period is late.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Its expected in4 days actually
    Niddyann1121

Answer by Niddyann1121 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't have asked this question because all people are going to do is bash u or say, go see a doctor, which u should just wait for ur period and if it hasn't come yet u shouldn't be having that many symptoms yet anyways. Some people after they stop the pill have weird symptoms or weird periods and periods usually make u bloated, crave chocolate sometimes, boobs hurt and cramps. Some people will still not have their period for a month or so after stopping the pill because ur bogy needs to adjust to being off the pill
    Anonymous

• I'd go see a Dr. or do a home pregnancy test. About your cravings, my husband eats Ranch and 1000 Island dressing on his salads. He's def. not pregnant. My best friend and her daughter eat their fries dipped in BBQ sauce. When I was pregnant with my kids (I have 3) I didn't have weird cravings like they all say pregnant women have. Just go get a pregnancy test and do it. Or go see an OB. An OB can do the test right there in the office. Good luck!
    lilmomma0507

Answer by lilmomma0507 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It could just be that you switched pills. If you havent missed you shouldnt be having symptoms yet anyway. If your really worried about it wait a week and take a test.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Pee on your keyboard. Wait 5 minutes then ask again.
    Anonymous

• ~sigh~ how old are you? If your old enough to have sex you are old enough to go buy a test at the store. Go get one...in 5 days...assuming you miss your period that is.
    Anonymous

• I think you are just wishing you were preg. The chances of getting preg. from "pre cum" while on the pill..even if you switched you still had some lingering in your system are pretty low. And how would you know it was when you were most fertile? You dont ovulate when you are on the pill!
    Anonymous