How to weigh yourself and what is wrong with my scale?

So, this morning after I woke up, before I ate one thing I weighed myself... It said 140, so I took a shower, drank my slim fast and a small hot tea and got dressed.. weighed myself again and now it says 150! Help... which one is right or is my scale just ducked up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should only weigh yourself once a day and at the same time, or at least as close to as possible, so that you can make sure that you are getting an accurate weight as your weight can fluctuate up to 5 pounds throughout the day. Also try to keep the clothing at the same weight. That is why many people weigh themselves au natural, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Your clothing will add to the scale, as will food. Your weight can fluctuate by a few lbs throughout the day as well.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• 140 is right. You're most accurate weight is first thing in the morning.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Okay, thank God... I was like I know I didn't put 10 lbs worth of clothing on my body, nor eat that much.. maybe it's my conditioner!!! LOL!
    Anonymous