any chance of pregnacy???

I am on 14 dpo. I have taken hpt all bfn. I have all pg symptoms. I should add that I am 44. Went to see dr yesterday. He did another urine, of course neg. He did a pelvic exam. He said I am perimenopausal and that is why I have all the pg symptoms. He gave me a sheet to get some lab work done, to test fsh and thyroid. He didn't order to check my blood hcg or pregesterone ( maybe that is why my breast hurt so bad). I am charting:
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/180232
My temps are highter than they normally are. No af on the horizon. I should also add my cervic is high and soft but closed and has been that way for over a week. I also have a white cm discarge.
Any input or has anyone been in this position????????????? and was you pg or not???

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry based off what your saying and having a friend in your position it all pointed to her body getting ready to transition over to the change.
    I really hope the odds are in your favor and you find out your pregnant,although to be or get pregnant will be rare to not at all.
    If i could do anything for you to help or talk,please e-mail me.
    Best wishes~
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Just wait maybe because your body is close to the change things are @ crazy levels for the stick test. Maybe when those labs ccome back you will have the news you are waiting for keep on believeing in lots of prayer. I believe that god gives what your heart truly desires. It could happen I believe! Best of luck to you!
    Anonymous