• In the Spotlight:

Is anyone in a perfect (almost) marriage with little or no sex?

Are all other aspects of your marriage wonderful but you hardly ever have sex? Isnt this strange? If two people are really in love, shouldnt they want to have sex more? (obviously doesnt apply to people who are unable to have sex)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• No, but I got out of a marriage with a very nice man partially because we hadn't had sex in 5 years. I always say that my ex-husband would be an awesome husband for someone who doesn't want to feel "burdened" by their husband in that way.

Personally, I like that my husband "burdens" me as frequently as possible. :D
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am, my husband has many health problems and we have 23 years between us, so that has a lot to do with it. Plus he works nights, and we have a 4 year old that doesn't stay in her own bed, so there are many things working against us. Thats what BOB is for. I am happy with the way things are, sure I would love more physical interaction. Talk to your husband and be honest, if there is no physical reasons, then well, call him on the carpet about it!!!
    Anonymous

• we're in a wonderful relationship. we have 2 kids 22 months and 6 months. we've found ourselves having sex maybe 1 to 3 times a month. just with his job and the kids, by the time we hit the sack we're so tired..he' deployed now, so no sex for a lllooonnnggg time!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• me me! neither of us like sex really
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• wow!! i am! we used to have sex all the time then he moved in and it slowed and now that we are married its nonexistant!! what i dont get is that hes suposedly so in love with me but it doesnt happen. i dont get it!
    lps1dragonfly

Answer by lps1dragonfly at 3:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• me and my hubby went through a phase like this right after we got married....but we were both just stressed out with our jobs and a few other things that were not so important..i would complain and ask if it was me but after a few months or so things worked out and they are back to normal now...i honestly think men have pms....seriously....
    Anonymous