I will be tonights unofficial OB-GYN please post all of you 'female' questions here and I will answer then promptly and accurately.

:0D

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:15 PM on May. 16, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I am certain you gave birth to your own babies the question is did you bring the right ones home?

I'm questioning your credentials.  If I gave birth to both of them, brought home the wrong babies, but one of them is clearly my husband's (spitting image, remember), then that would mean. . . oh.

Is there an unofficial attorney working tonight?

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 9:48 PM on May. 16, 2012

• I'm 50 and have no uterus. Is it possible for me to get pregant. My doctor has me on Clomid, progesterone and WD40.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:25 PM on May. 16, 2012

• If everyone shows up to the family Memorial Day cook out this year, there will be 4 fetuses there in utero. Is it safe to go swimming that day, or might I catch it?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:19 PM on May. 16, 2012

• If my husband masturbates and the semen gets on the sheets and it dries,can I get pregnant if I lick that spot?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 PM on May. 16, 2012

• 3. If a woman is flowing in CA, and another woman starts flowing 2 days later in NY, and they both drive to the Mississippi at 60 mph who will flow there first?
    Anonymous

• NP, I can help you out with that...if it is in the water then yes you can catch it...stay away from the water, it gets everyone!

That's a semi-serious question - we found out about the 4th niece/nephew to be this week. All the women in the family are starting to get a little nervous, even the ones who've had a hysterectomy already.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:24 PM on May. 16, 2012

• I think I have a monster in my vagina? What do I do???
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:19 PM on May. 16, 2012

• Am I pregnate?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:17 PM on May. 16, 2012

• Can I get pregnant if I am female?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:23 PM on May. 16, 2012

• LMAO, an interent OB GYN...I feel so lucky to have witnessed it!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:16 PM on May. 16, 2012