LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS

When u r on cafemom and looking for new friends what do u look???

Age
Race
Where they r from
By how many kids they have
There mood
In the same group
Feel the sameway u do about things

HOW DO U PICK UR FRIENDS???

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 2:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I look for people who don't ask for money and don't "only" try to sell me stuff. Or rather, I accept everyone and only delete those other people. One of the joys of a social network is to meet diverse people. I seem to gravitate to women with shared interests because those are the ones I talk with the most but I have made some really good friends with women I have nothing but kids and cafemom in common with.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• To me i look for people that are kind,we have some things in common or even not just they want to talk about various things from anywhere in the world.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i have met alot of friends on here race age and how many kids they have has nothing to do with it. we get along we have fun and there is never any bashing we help each other out if we can and no one judges.
    by the way hi again baby1114
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009