Heartbroken

I just broke up with a guy whom I have been dating for 8 months. About a week ago he said he wanted to "take things slow" I didnt know and still dont know what he meant but all I knew is that it could not have been a good thing. So last night he tells me that he put our relationship in Gods hands and is waiting for him to give him an answer. I decided that he was feeding me a load of crap so I broke up with him. I miss him so much. This guy did everything I wanted and gave me whatever I wanted no matter the price. Was I right or wrong for leaving him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• He was having trouble breaking it off - that's the only time a man wants to step back. You made the right move!
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 2:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You say you don't know what he meant by what he said - did you ask him directly "WHAT DID YOU MEAN, JUST NOW, WHEN YOU SAID WHAT YOU JUST SAID?"

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Was he your boyfriend or your slave? You said he would do anything and buy you anything. Sounds like the only reason you miss him is because he was your puppet.
    Anonymous

• I would just give it some time and still contact him. If anything, you can value his friendship. Courtney
    courtneyleigh16

Answer by courtneyleigh16 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Um he was pretty much breaking up with you so no u did the right thing!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• This is the OP......When I asked him he really didnt give a direct answer, this is what he said " I just want to show you that I want you in more ways than one. I want to give you the world but right now we are moving too fast and its hard for me."
    Anonymous

• Usually take things slow means just be friends for a while to make sure you click. It may also mean dating other people. I am sorry that you are hurting. He sounds like a nice guy, but if you were getting warning bells you have to listen to them.

Answer by Bmat at 3:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I would leave him
    Anonymous