With the dropping of some stimulus package issues, sodding the mall, the birth control

do you think the massive amounts of exposure has caused the removal of these pork additives? Who do we thank for the exposure and ultimate removal of pork that had nothing to do with job stimulus?

akinbottom2

Asked by akinbottom2 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think [majority Republicans in] Congress, Conservative Talk Radio, people like us and other posting boards[who get the word out], and some media outlets deserve a job WELL DONE...

But it isn't over yet.  FAR FROM! There are plenty of other concerning issues that we need to bring attention to and encourage people to contact their elected officials over.  We need to HOLD them accountable.

Just think?!?  If WE the People listened to those who said, "He has only been in office __ days, leave him alone" OR " There is nothing we can do about it, STOP whining..."

Hrmmmmm

group hug

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Republicans of course. They said no to the package as it was and exposed what was in it and why they were saying no. If they hadnt we would have all sorts of idiotic things in it, in fact we probably still do.

Answer by gemgem at 2:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Were they dropped when?

I am glad though
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I like pork.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I understand they were both dropped this morning.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• what a shame. we need more birth control. I don't consider that pork. but rather much needed.
    Anonymous

• It might be needed Anon but NOT in a pkg meant to stimulate the economy! YAY us grly!

group hug

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• No slight to the republicans, because they did a very good job when they met with him (I win excluded), I sincerely hope this is his way of smacking Pelosi down and putting her in her place.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• what a shame. we need more birth control. I don't consider that pork. but rather much needed. .

women in the united states need birth control first if you want to improve the welfare system then this is a way to go about it. lets worry about ourselves first and others second.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• People need sunshine and fresh air, too, but they have nothing to do with creating jobs. Neither does birth control.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009