What kind of formula does the hospital offer?

So ive only got a few weeks left and im trying to tie up all loose ends. . I want to know if i should take my own formula to the hospital or if they will have the kind i need. . I am using a very basic kind. . Enfamil (as long as my baby will take it). . .But i dont know if they would have that for sure and i dont want to switch formulas once i get him home. Does anybody know what kind of formula a hospital will offer???

mandar

Asked by mandar at 2:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The hospitals I went to had Good Start.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• the hospitals around me offered similac, and enfamil because they are the popular brands
    Anonymous

• My hospital does not offer any since they promote breatsfeeding and due to liability incase your baby could be allergic so i would find out ahead of time or bring your own preferance.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• mine had enfamil or similac
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Have you already preregistered at the hospital and taken a tour? If not, that is a great time to ask.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• There was a topic not long ago and i was shocked to see mothers cruel answers over this topic.
    It can be found under this title: No more diaper/formula bags,Only promote breastfeeding,despite mothers wishes/needs.
    It is closed now but worth a read for your referance.

Anonymous

• Ps...It is located under the pregnancy one that has 50 something answers on the topic that was controversial.
    Anonymous

• mine had all of the name brand ones, good start, similac and enfamil.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• At my hospital they had Similac Advance
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 3:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Enfamil Lipil and Similac Advance was what they had at my hospital
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 3:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2009