Why do my burps taste and smell like eggs ?

hey guys im just wondering if any one knows the reason why my burps taste and smell like eggs ? , im 33 weeks pregnant so am just wanting to know if this is a bad thing the last time ihad this was when iwas pregnant with my first baby ididnt think any thing of it the first time but now that its happening again on my second pregnancy im a bit weirded out . , also the thing that idont get is that icant stand eggs and dont eat them. please someone have an answer loLOUD . =D thanks

D.H.H.W

Asked by D.H.H.W at 2:22 AM on May. 17, 2012 in Health

• I hate when that happens, I was always told it comes from a sour stomach.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:27 AM on May. 17, 2012

• My farts sometimes do. But, really it's only when I eat eggs. Egg whites seem to give me less gas.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 2:29 AM on May. 17, 2012

• it really annoys me because iseem to burp alot more then usuall , and ihate it even more because icant stand the taste of eggs and now im burping alot the smell and taste makes me wanna be sick
    D.H.H.W

Comment by D.H.H.W (original poster) at 2:47 AM on May. 17, 2012

• no clue but I get it too and it literally makes me sick, doc says it could be viral or gastric DUH I knew that lol, i just crawl in bed so others dont smell it, it is so embarassing
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:00 AM on May. 17, 2012

• What have you been eating?? And how long have you had this? And have you had diarrhea? But there are a lot of food stuff such as veggies and these canm cause you problems and a few are asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, mustard, onions, pack choi, parsley, sweet potatoes, Swiss chard, tomatoes, watercress, yams, fruit such as avocado, bananas, watermelon. Also there are grains like nuts and seeds: corn, sunflower seeds, oats, cashews, walnuts, almonds, sesame seeds, coconut, even tea and coffee. See what foods you eat the most of and see what your trigger is. Pepto Bismal is known to help, baking soda and water also, or get up early in the morning, drink two glasses of warm water before your breakfast. But you should go your OB to make sure there isn't a parasite called giardiasis, cause can be harmful to your baby. Better safe then sorry.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:08 AM on May. 17, 2012

• today its been so bad for me burping every 30 seconds =L , even had an upset stomach
    D.H.H.W

Comment by D.H.H.W (original poster) at 3:09 AM on May. 17, 2012

• wow thanks michigan , ive been eating alot of the foods in your list will see what foods ieat most of and see if istop eating the foods if the burping will go away, but will deff try the water before breakfast . and yes will go dotors and see if they can help so true better safe then sorry
    D.H.H.W

Comment by D.H.H.W (original poster) at 3:16 AM on May. 17, 2012

• My niece has Crohn's disease, and her doc told her to try to avoid or limit those foods.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:30 AM on May. 17, 2012

• hey thanks went to the doctors they said its a stomach inflimation , which is nothing to worry about thankyou all for your help =D
    D.H.H.W

Comment by D.H.H.W (original poster) at 3:21 AM on May. 19, 2012