Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who wears the pants in your relationship??

I feel like i do about 75% an hubby the other 25% lol

 
krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (10 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (15)
  • We laugh and say "He wears the pants but I control the zipper"
    mamakirs

    Answer by mamakirs at 3:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • I am single, so I prefer the pants to be on the floor lol
    dakotaNrye

    Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • I do no doubt about it.
    gemgem

    Answer by gemgem at 3:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • its half and half. soem issues i take charge fo adn other issues he takes control of it
    vadasmom

    Answer by vadasmom at 3:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • We make decisions together.

    louise2

    Answer by louise2 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • i do!! my hubby cant make a decision on his own without asking me "what you think"? or "i dont care" ,and "it whatever u say" that sometimes pisses me off...lol
    007wifey

    Answer by 007wifey at 3:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • I do 100% of the time, but am working on sharing that role with DH at least a little per his request yesterday.
    vbongard

    Answer by vbongard at 3:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • haha mamakirs!! that fits us perfectly!!
    okmanders

    Answer by okmanders at 3:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • I wear the panties and bra and he definitely wears the pants. No doubt.
    jareda69

    Answer by jareda69 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • My husband. He works full time but works weekends, wednesdays and fridays and 10 hour days just so we could cut out day care costs, which means he is also a SAHD full time. He does most of the house work, and brings home twice as much money as I do..... I have a full time M-F job and watch the kids weekends and have a part time work from home job, so I pull weight, but not nearly what my husband does.....
    LovinEveryDay

    Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN