stupid question @ pantyhose!

okay, this is probably a really stupid question, but here goes nothing! I have to go to a wedding next weekend and need pantyhouse. I'm 4.5 mos. pregnant and was curious if they are okay to wear and if I should buy larger so that they aren't as tight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hate panty hose, they aren't really flattering on anyone especially at the pont in your pregnancy when you just feel fat, lol. Why not buy a pair of thigh highs? Make sure you buy the kind with the rubber bit at the top to prevent the sliding down. Better yet, get the lacey top kind and put on a honey moon show for hubby afterwards *wink* Good Luck!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• why wouldnt you be able to wear them?

and yes, if your body has grown and gotten a bit bigger (like normal in pregnancy) then buy a larger size.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Why wear them at all. Just shave your legs and go bare legged. I went to a funeral like that. I thought pant hose were out of fashion.

Answer by louise2 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• They make maternity panty hose:) But if you have some that still fit I would use those. They wont hurt your baby. If they are uncomfortable go up a size or 2.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009