A question to those who have had breast implants

This question is ONLY for women who have had breast implants, not people who had a relative or friend who, but those who have actually been through this process. I am not asking for anyones personal or political opinions about breast implants. I only want the facts from those who have been through it.

What type of implants did you get? When was it done? How is the scarring and how was recovery? How was your overall experience? Are you glad that you did it? What tips would you give someone considering this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I got silicone, almost 2 years ago and it was the armpit incision, the scars are not noticeable at all, recovery was tough, I couldn't even wipe myself after going to the bathroom, hubby had to do everything for me. I don't regret it and mine look and feel very natural, I would do it all again in a heartbeat!! It made my whole life better
    Anonymous

• Hi, I got saline implants dec 07 and i love mine. I went for a full C. I should of went a little bigger. I thought the recovery time would be worse. It was not bad at all. I was just tired. and it thought my chest would feel like a truck sitting on it. but not at all. i had 2 c-sections and that hurt worse. so i love the fact that i did it. my scars look good and all my friends and husband says they look natural.
    supermans_mommy

Answer by supermans_mommy at 7:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I got saline implants when I turned 18 about 6 years ago. It was though the nipple, scars aren't that noticable at all and I have a light olive complexion. My recovery time was fast--the next day I was able to take a walk; do light daily stuff (take a shower. put on make-up get dressed, etc. The pain killers help so you mostly get a lot of sleep.Overall, I was SO happy I did it. Results were very natural and I loved them. HOWEVER, since then I have had two babies and they are sagging now. I didn't even breast feed, either. I would suggest waiting until after having kids. But if this is something you are considering, I say go for it.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Had it done under the breast. Recovery time 2-3 days. I got saline. It hurt pretty bad the first two days, but I'm glad I did it and i'd do it again:)
    Anonymous