My little baby girl is teething What should I do about the pain?

She is 6 months old and she crys all the time and does not stop.

Angelbabe2008

Asked by Angelbabe2008 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• give baby frozen teethes , I used HYLAND homeopathic tablets for my teething twins is works!! You can purchase HYLAND at most grocery stores and health food stores.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 3:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I called my doc and then used Motrin, it worked much better than Tylenol. The teethers are good for a while but especially at night, we just used Motrin, carefully measuring it out!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Teething tablets and rub vanillia extract on gums . Baby orajel will numb their throats when swallowed .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• teething tablets or drops. they work great. baby orajel just toughens their gums making it harder for the teeth to get through. i try not to use medicine unless i absolutely have to.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Highlands Teathing Tablets - homeopathic and you get them in a regular Drug store next to the other stuff for teeth. CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid etc.
    ThePowerof6

Answer by ThePowerof6 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009