Any fun and exciting ideas on where to have a girls 5 year old birthday Party?

Last year I had my daughter b-day at chuckee- Cheese. That was fun for the kids. Was looking for something a little different. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

megnjessmom

Asked by megnjessmom at 3:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• a girl in my sisters class had her bday party at a petting zoo and all the kids seemed to really like it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• At the park, and make it a garden party theme!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• for my little sister, we just did a princess party. go to goodwill or something and get some fancy looking dresses, buy some plastic wands and crowns, and see if you can find cheap white gloves. then address all the girls by princess it sounds silly but the girls ate it up. serve finger foods and have a tea party for all the princesses.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Do you have a Children's Museum in your area? Ours does birthday parties, and the kids seem to really like them. We also have a Pump It Up here and they have great parties, but are kind of expensive.
    pbgibson

Answer by pbgibson at 4:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• There is a place called Club Libby Lou or Lu (I am not sure). I don;t know the prices because I only have boys, but good luck.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• why don't you have it at the Community Park . this way they can run around and play on the swings or whatever they have their dinglebutts56
    dinglebutts

Answer by dinglebutts at 7:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Maybe a dress up party costumes!
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• There was a girl in my Daughters class had her party at bowling alley.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• we just had my dd 5th at at party tyme, it had bounce house inflatable slide, things like that. the kids loved it and the only thing i had to do was bake the cake and show up!
    lbjbmom

Answer by lbjbmom at 10:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• A great way to add to your Princess Party is by having a princess appearance of your daughter's favorite fairy-tale princess.

Visit princessforparties.com. This company brings your special girl's dream to life with a Princess Birthday Party featuring a beautiful, classically trained singing princess in Austin, TX.

Lisa Kelly is a classically trained musician who can sing exactly like all the popular Disney princesses. She will dress up as your daughter's favorite character, perform songs, and plan activities such as magic wand and tiara making, princess games, and a photo opportunity.

Lisa Kelly has a strong background in performing opera and musical theater. She is a certified music teacher with experience in promotional modeling.
    kellygirl214

Answer by kellygirl214 at 4:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009