kinda confusing

this month i was supposed to start my period on the 8th but i only spotted with a brown discharge on the 7th but no period. im waiting for my period that is supposed to start on feb. 5, im peeing alot more, my boobs are super sore, period-like cramps but no period, and im tired all the time... what do you think is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have u taken a test? Pee on the preggy stick
    Anonymous

• Well...since you posted this in "Pregnancy" its obvious you think you MAY be pregnant.

Wait until you are supposed to get your period, and if you do not get it, take a test.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i did like almost a week and half ago. it was negative.... sorry i left that out
    Anonymous

• you said your period is supposed to start on feb 5th, so wait until feb 5th
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Your might be pregnant. The same thing happend to me. I had this brown discaharge coming out and went to go get checked and i was PG the doctor told me it was just old blood from my past period.... GL!
    Anonymous

• Iron deficiency,,,your drinking to much water/liquid,,,,your getting ready to start you period.

Answer by louise2 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i drink the right amount of water. not too much but just enough,...
    Anonymous

• I would take one pregnancy test per week until I got my period again. The bleeding you experienced might have been implantation bleeding (due to pregnancy) and you might not have been far enough along when you tested to detect pregnancy. It could have also been a false negative. The symptoms you are experiencing are symptoms of pregnancy, however, they are also symptoms of being close to getting your period too. Good luck! :-)

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009