omg are these really my kids?

so yesterday my dd came home from skool and asked if she could go back in town when i went to pick my dh up i told her no. (my father is in the hospital and not doing so good so i really wanted the kids here) well she flipped out like teens do and got an attitude so i went to her room and told her what was going on. her attitude didn't change so i made her go into town cuz i was in no mood to deal with anyones crap. well they didn't have skool today so she is stuck at my mil's house and called and told her she may have to stay there tonight too cuz the roads are really bad and i may not be going to get dh at work he is going to try to find a ride so i don't have to come out. now she is mad cuz she is stuck in town when she is the one that threw the fit when told she couldnt go. god are these really my inconsiderate kids? do you ever feel that way about your older ones?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I was once like that a few years ago (I'm 21 now)
    She wanted to go in town because there was something to do and she really wanted to go and do it..
    Now there's nothing going on so she wants to go home, have a shower and veg in her own home.
    Haha, it's the cycle of teens and sadly we don't change until we're independant hahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• lol, she sounds like me when i was that age, sorry.
    Anonymous

• Nope I dont feel that way about my older kids.
    Anonymous

• well the point is really that her grandfather is ill and she still wanted to go now shes mad cuz shes ther if she would've stayed here in the first place
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am NOT looking forward to those years! She's really yours ... but she'll get better. I am sure I'll feel that way when I get there.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009