Too many calls during the day?

My hubby loves to call me, just to call and even if we dont have much to talk about right this minute (because we talked like half an hour before) or im also several times a day, I have a bad adhd as is, I really try hard to get stuff done in the house and my arts and crafts, getting distracted so much is really bad.
How many calls a day and im messages combined is toooooooooo much, , more than 0, more than 3, more than 5, more than 10, more than 25?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 3:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• my husband calls me several times a day just to chat. He askes me silly questions like what are you doing? how are the kids? which is very sweet but same questions several times a day can be annoying. I tell my husband instead of calling me all day to just come home from work early and give me some attention.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 3:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Shit!! Dh and I used to call and text each other at least 30x a day! We do not do it as much anymore but still we call and text roughly 5 calls and 30 texts a day or more! Crazy huh?
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Count your blessings! Do you know how many wives would give their right arms just to have the husband call once? I have caller i/d so if my hubby calls and I'm in the middle of something, I go ahead and finish and then call him back.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• OMG. He will call 3 4 times a day. Then we have an argument and not call at all. Feast or famine. I say once every other day is fine.
    Anonymous

• we text a lot but calls are few but i still get them. we just don't want him to get in trouble at work. he calls every day at lunch time though.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Well, if he's just calling to say hi and you don't think he's "checking up" on you, then it's really up to you. If it's merely distracting, ask him to not call quite so much so you can get stuff done.

Me, if my husband calls me more than once while I'm at work, I tell him to go find something to do and stop bugging me =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i would kindly explain although you love his calls and messages you are getting to distracted from the things you need to get taken care of while hes at work
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My husband has gone both ways. When we were first married and he got this job he would never call me (we didn't have cell phones so that was mostly the problem). He would work 8 hours and pick up another 8 hour shift and never even call to tell me he was working a double so I never knew when he would be home.
    Then a few years ago he got into the habit of calling me 10 times a day. After awhile it just got annoying and I had to tell him to stop because I couldn't get anything done with him calling every 30 minutes, lol.
    Now he's back to never calling me unless he wants to know if I need something at the store on his way home.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I WISH my husband would call or answer my calls. It's down to MAYBE one time a day. The other day, I had something VERY important I needed to tell him and I called him six times during the day and he finally called back after the last one. It was very upsetting. I'd say be thankful that your husband loves you enough to call and just chat.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 9:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009