Gender of my little one

My child is constantly mistaken for the opposite gender. Can you guess the correct gender. Go to my page and check out the photo album entitled "Little One". Please post the answers here, it's more fun that way ;) Don't worry I'm not easily offended, be honest.

Aneya

Asked by Aneya at 3:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think your little one is a boy. Is it the hair throwing people off? I think it's beautiful hair =) But I think he has a definite little boy face.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• boy?

Anonymous

• I think girl?
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• That's a little boy
    I love the hair :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If it's a girl, people think it's a boy becuase you dress her in blue (i did the same w/ my daughter) If it's a boy, people think it's a girl because he is so beautiful. My nephew was such a beautiful little boy that people often thought he was a girl, even though he would wear very boyish clothes. He is now the most handsome boy at his high school.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• boy
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm too silly to wait until Friday :p And I just realized there's pics of my kids further down my page. HE is a BOY. He's constantly mistaken for a girl. I think it's the hair also.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 4:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009