so when does it get bad??

ive been having cramps for weeks...

im not dilated at all.. but my dr says if i have more cramps and pressure to let him know..

well how do i know when its at that point where it is serious and i should call??

sometimes it does get bad and sometimes it doesnt... idk.. im confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When it feels like you're about to take the biggest crap of your life (sorry TMI lol) or when it feels like you're about sitting on the baby's head. Honestly though, trust your instincts. If you are uncomfortable and the cramps and pressure are persistant, continue to get worse and last for long periods of time, I'd call.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Are these cramps timeable? You could just be having an easy labor.
    momma_boop

Answer by momma_boop at 4:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my dr would never tell me I had dilated.If he wants you to let him know if they get worse, he may be keeping the dilating thing to himself to surprise you.When you feel your tummy get tight and its the worst stomach ache EVER thats when.Does it hurt when you walk?
    Anonymous