Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are those big chairs called?

You know, the ones that extend out past your legs? They're often big enough to squish two people in and they're REALLY comfy.

It looks like a normal chair, except the part you sit on is longer. Kinda like a shrink's couch, but not all bent like that....


Asked by sweetheart1985 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 6 (148 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • chaise lounges

    Answer by SusieD250 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

  • Love seats can fit two people, some love seats have foot rests or have foot areas that the feet can rest on.

    Answer by Bmat at 3:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009