I ASKED THE PRINCIPAL IF THE BOY HAS TO BE SUSPENDED?

the principal told me that he can cahnge the boys suspencion. He wanted me to talk with my daughter. My dadugher was very upset at home and did not want to talk about it. I asked her was it an accident she said NO. She does not want the boy to get suspended. I wonder if there could be another form of punishment for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• While it's not ok, a suspension might be overboard in my opinion.. There are better ways to punish then having to be away from school lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• huh? need the back story. please post a link to it if it's in another question
    Anonymous

• okay so I think I found the 1st post http://www.cafemom.com/answers/119745/SEXUAL_HARRASMENT_QUESTION_AM_I_UNDER_REACTING
    Anonymous

• I have been in your daughters shoes. The boy needs to be punished. I feel so much for your daughter, she is a very brave girl for standing up for herself. My guess is this isn't the first time this boy has done this. And if it isn't handled in someway it will only get worse for her in school. This comes from personal experience
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 4:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• confused

SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Interesting school that the principal would offer to suspend the suspension. I say let him take his finals and be suspended monday and tuesday. If he doesn't get a lesson now they behavior will escalate over time. It is NOT okay. I'm glad he apologized but the fact remains he broke the rules.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009