My butthole itches, really BAD. Farting only temporarily relieves it. HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP!!??!!?!?!?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LMAO !!!! Maybe you don't wipe well enough. Try baby wipes or have your hubby turn the hose on you you filthy pig !!!

Answer by xtina34 at 6:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Wipe better?
    Go wash it?
    (not trying to be mean...)
    But that's the only reason I could think of why it might be itching.

Answer by kookiekayla at 6:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Well I think I know how to wipe my ass. If I smelled like poo... I would know that was it!

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Why are you getting so mad. We are just trying to help you. Do you have hemroids ???

Answer by xtina34 at 6:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• buy witch hazel at the drug store and apply it 3 times a day with a piece of guaze. It will help I'm sure.

Answer by kath628 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Sometimes during sex or constipation you can get small tears that you really didn't feel when they tore but when they heal they itch (like any other area itches when it heals). Here are some things you can try: tucks medicaided pads to soothe, witch hazel as another mom posted is great for soothing (in fact that may be the main ingred in tucks), preparation H will help with inflamation, and if you have any nupercainal leftover from labor that will help soothe/numb. Take long baths too. Treat your bum like any other irritation. btw? did you recently shave? that will make you itchy too.

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 9:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Lol...I'm sorry for laughing. Maybe you don't wipe well enough or hemorroids? Also, you may want to check if you have worms.

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2008

• wipe good.. make sure you get all the crap out of there.. clean ur hole when you shower.. and use soap dude...your nasty...

• People are so mean!!!! You might have worms--especially if you have animals or eat exotic foods. Try seeing the doctor. They have medication to get rid of it. You could have hemorroids. Do you strain when you go? The other moms that posted with good advice too. You others GROW UP!

Answer by firewinky38 at 5:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2008