Anyone who saw the movie MIRRORS??

A.) Did it scare the crap outta you at first? I was sitting there freaking out when the girl was in the bathroom... scared the bee-jeesus outta me... and

B.) How did Kiefer Sutherland end up in the Mirror at the end... Me an DH are a little confused.. I know he died(right?), but how did he get in the mirror?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• A) . . . Yes, tthat movie was crazy!!!

B) . . . I guess he became one of the hands from the beginning . . I guess it stole his soul.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I liked it but then again I didn't. It was a little off and, to me at least, the ending didn't ,ake any sense but I still liked it, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 7:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I didn't see it, but DD did and she said she thinks they left it open for a part 2 with the way Kieffer was "taken" by the mirror. She said it scared the crud out of her and her friends. I'm not much into horror, so I don't know if I'll see it.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009